- Foreign Trade Window (Ventanilla Única de Comercio Exterior)
- Export Operations
- Import Operations
- Definite or Temporary Import Operations
- Special Operations
- Virtual Operations
- Regime Change Operations
- Logistics Warehousing
- US Custom Broker
- Online Reports
- File Digitization of operations
CONSULTING & ADVICE
- Legal assistance in foreign trade
- Advice on the correct application of the General Import - Export Tax Law (tariff classification)
- Advice on the correct implementation of development programs: IMMEX, DRAW BACK, PRESEC, REGLA 8va., etc.
1Customer ServiceCustomer service is our main priority, it’s what really distinguishes us from other Customs Agencies.
2Permanent InformationWe keep our clients constantly informed, at each stage of the process of their operations, informing them on the status their goods.
3Highly Qualified PersonnelTo ensure optimal results and effectiveness in each of our operations, our staff is trained in foreign trade.
4Fast, Effectiveness and ProfessionalismOur administrative and operational processes are structured in a way that makes each service quick, effective and with professionalism.
5Reasonable and Appropriate CostWe are committed to the customs clearance of your goods in a timely fashion, reasonable and adequate costs, with competitive benefits in a Global environment.
Request a free quote from Customs Agency here.